EXPERIENCE FROM DAILY LIFE IN CORONA TIMES


MARCH 29:


Today I want to tell a short, real story from daily life in our corona time:


I was as usual working in my “home office” of this and that, incl. my morning greetings. As it now and then happens, I got hungry half way through the afternoon. 

I sneak into our kitchen, grap hold of the rye bread and a huge bread knife. And I have often been told that this is not an axe, so do not chop. You have to cut.  So that was what I did.  Now, the rye bread seems to be quite nervous. It was moving left and right on the table.  You are not going to cheat me, I said to myself and took a firm grip of it.  And the knife and I made solid progress on our way through the bread. Concentrating on that I had forgotten one detail:  to move my left thumb away before the knife arrived


I did not get a piece of dark bread.  I got a piece of red bread.   My thumb is already making good progress in healing again 😊


PS: All this made me think: what a fantastic thing it is that our body is self-repairing!  I would have hoped that my car was the same !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMERICA IS COMING BACK TO THE WORLD !

SHIP ELEVATORS IN BELGIUM

CORONA SITUATION - AND A FEW PIECES OF ADVICE